Class dues are $40 a year and will be used to cover the cost of class activities and graduation expenses. You can pay for dues online or by check.
To pay dues online:
- Go to myschoolbucks.comand log in,
- Click on the School Storetab,
- Click on Categories,
- Click on High School Class Dues,
If your student is a Senior, click on Class of 2021
If your student is a Junior, click on Class of 2022
If your student is a Sophomore, click on Class of 2023
If your student is a Freshman, click on Class of 2024
- Select student name and click Add to Basket.
- If you want to pay dues for multiple years at one time change the quantity (1 = $40, 2 = $80, 3 = $120, 4 = $160) prior to Add to Basket – DO NOT pay in another class year since each class has their own account,
- Check out and pay.
To pay dues by check:
- Make check payable to Weston High School,
- Write student name and Class of XXXX in the memo line on the check,
- Mail check to Weston High School, Attn: Class of XXXX, 115 School Road, Weston, CT 06883, or
- Place check in a sealed envelope and write Class of XXXX on the outside of the envelope. Have your student bring the envelope to the WHS Main Office and leave it in the CLASS DUES bin on the wall.
If you have any questions about class dues, please email the class advisors directly.
SENIORS – Class of 2021 Advisors
|Arielle Luksberg||[email protected]|
|Michele Pioli||[email protected]|
JUNIORS – Class of 2022 Advisors
|Diana Michelangelo||[email protected]|
|Kara Swezey||[email protected]|
SOPHOMORES – Class of 2023 Advisors
|Janine Russo||[email protected]|
|Meg Sullivan||[email protected]|
FRESHMAN – Class of 2024
|Vincent Madar||[email protected]|
|Lauren Mattera Arcamone||[email protected]|