January 18, 2022
Greetings WPS Families:
I would like to invite you to the Public Forum regarding the FY 23 Budget which will take place at 7:00 PM on Thursday, January 20, 2022.
Below is the link to the live stream: https://www.youtube.com/
Below is the Zoom Link for Public Comment:
Meeting ID: 823 1427 3954
- We ask that only Weston residents who want to participate in public comment click on the Zoom link and join the Zoom meeting no earlier than 10 minutes before the meeting begins.
- Weston residents who wish to comment will be placed in a “waiting room” until the meeting officially starts.
- At that point, all participants will be let into the meeting, and the meeting will be locked.
- We ask that all participants make sure that their Zoom display names are correct and that their microphones are muted until called upon to speak.
- When residents are called, they should state their name and address prior to making their comment.
- Once public comment has concluded, all participants should disconnect from the Zoom meeting and continue watching the meeting via the YouTube stream.
- Link to YouTube live stream: https://www.youtube.com/
On January 6th I presented the budget to the Board of Education. I invite you to watch this presentation as it provides an overview of our budget request.
I hope to see you on Thursday.
Superintendent of Schools