2020-21 Student Parking Information
All students parking on campus must have a valid Semester 2 parking permit.
DRIVING AND PARKING
Safety and security are our top priority and the basis for our regulations. Bus transportation is provided for all students and its use is encouraged for environmental and safety reasons. Student driving to school is a privilege, not a right, and is limited by safety/space considerations.
Student drivers must register their vehicles in the Front Office. They must provide copies of the following documents to obtain a parking permit:
- Insurance card
- Student ID
- Students with accountabilities will not be issued a parking permit.
- Guidelines for parking permits will be published at the beginning of the year and may change due to changing campus conditions.
- Parking spaces will be numbered and students should park in their designated space.
- Students must have a WHS numbered parking permit in order to park vehicles on the school campus.
PARKING LOT RULES
- Neither cars nor the parking lot are to be used for lounging/loitering during the school day.
- Speed limit is 20 m.p.h.
- Parking in proper areas only
- Obey all traffic and parking signs.
- Students are not allowed to cross/hop over fenced areas.
- Parking permits/tags must be displayed in designated place.
Violations for parking in authorized areas without a permit will include such consequences as ticketing, loss of driving privileges for up to a year, legal consequences up to and including booting/towing at owners’ expense.
Students are not to be in their cars at any time except for the obvious purpose of parking the car or leaving the grounds.
Students may not be in cars during fire drills.
Abuse of the privilege of driving to school may result in fines, forfeiture of unassigned time or other penalties.